See "api: platform" and
labeled Pull Requests on GitHub for additional details on API Reference updates.
January 9, 2020
- Histogram retry functions added to the Link
December 3, 2019
- Server and Service configuration functions and structs moved from the
Server API to the General API to
support service registration by Leaders.
*RouterRoleEnabled functions renamed to
*RouterEligible in the Router
API to support REED enhancements.
otPlatLogv function removed from the Logging Platform
OT_TOOL_ALIGN macro removed from the Toolchain Platform
API and from various struct definitions.
November 11, 2019
function added to the General API.
- New functions for reseting counters and getting and setting maximum frame
retries added to the Link API.
October 25, 2019
September 19, 2019
- Split the Random API page into Crypto
and Non-Crypto to align with
otJoinerInfo struct and
otCommissionerGetNextJoinerInfo function added
to the Commissioner API.
otRadioCoexMetrics struct and
otPlatRadioIsCoexEnabled function added to
the Radio Types API.
- Changed the return type of numerous APIs that always succeed from
August 9, 2019
June 17, 2019
- Added callbacks for notifying of state changes and joiner activity to the
- Compiler-specific function modifiers of
OT_CDECL removed in conjunction with removal of Windows support.
May 28, 2019
May 14, 2019
otPlatRadioGetSupportedChannelMask functions added to the Radio Operation
- Removed physical layer channel functions from the Link
March 14, 2019
February 25, 2019
otIp6SlaacUpdate functions removed from the
January 30, 2019
January 23, 2019
- UDP Receiver functions added to the UDP API.
otCoapHeader struct removed from the CoAP
API. CoAP header information has been refined
into the CoAP message.
- The DHCPv6 Server API has been removed.
January 7, 2019